This salad is such a crowd pleaser, and perfect from christmas day.
Either use millet or quinoa as a base.
- 3 cups of cooked millet/ quinoa
- Pan fried haloumi (I ussualy use the whole block…)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup lightly roasted or raw punkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup of cooked mung beans
- Cook your millet or quinoa in a vegetable stock and let it cool down.
- Pan fry halloumi strips in hot pan, turn once so that it is golden and crispy on both sides and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Once cooled, simply toss together with all the other ingredients….it’s too easy right?!
This salad is is made for a honey & mustard dressing made with 1 part raw honey, 2 parts raw acv, 3 parts cold pressed olive oil, 1 part dijon mustard, salt, pepper.
With ♡ from the yoga kitchen