As always I strive to share a one pot meal that is as delicious as it is nourishing and healing. The turmeric and black pepper makes this soup anti-inflammatory, and the cauliflower is a powerful hormone balancer.
- 1 large cauliflower, roughly broken into florets
- 1 large organic potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 heaped teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 kale umami stock cube
- 1 heaped teaspoon of turmeric
- lots of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves go garlic, crushed
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of flakey sea salt
- 1 litre of filtered water
- 1 heaped tablespoon of coconut milk powder
- Add all the above ingredients to a deep soup pot and allow it to simmer until the veg is fully cooked – then remove from the hob and allow a few minutes to cool before whizzing into a silky smooth soup with a stick blender.
Serve with crispy onion flakes, a drizzle of olive oil and a handful of micro greens.