One of my health principles is that 2-3 times per year we all need to reboot our health and turn on our body’s inherent healing systems, I recommend a 5 day plan that contain some key ingredients to help your liver to detox, melt away visceral fat, and stimulate stem cell production.
If you are experience some or all of the following symptoms, you may benefit from a REBOOT
- brain fog
- weight gain
- red, itchy eyes
- dull skin
- frequent infections
- bloating & digestive issues
The following recipe is a perfect dish to facilitate and support your body to REBOOT, and really tasty.
- 1 cup of green lentils, soaked overnight and then rinsed and drained well before cooking in a well salted brine – cook until soft and mushy 🙂
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of za’atar spice mix
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- cold pressed olive oil to garnish with
- Sea salt to taste
- Spring onions to garnish
Once the lentils are well cooked, drain and set aside.
Then starry the broccoli in the coconut oil for 10. minutes on low heat, add the cooked lentils and all the other ingredients apart from the Olive Oil, stirring frequently and cooking for a further 5 minutes on low – medium heat.
Serve with a generous drizzle of olive oil, and garnish with sliced green onions.
If you need some guidance, please get in touch on email@example.com